Extreme Fire Solutions offer various career opportunities within the Fire Protection industry.
Extreme Fire Solutions is a dynamic and fast growing Fire Protection Company with a well established client base throughout the Sydney Metro Area & throughout Regional NSW.
All Staff of Extreme Fire Solutions will be afforded:
- Trust and respect.
- Access to education, training and development to advance skills.
- Promotional opportunities based on merit.
- A safe and comfortable work environment.
- The opportunity to contribute to and share in the success of the business.
Minor Works Estimator
We are looking for a Minor Works Estimator to assist the maintenance department. The right person will be responsible for the preparation of quotations for our maintenance customers.
Applicants must possess the following:
- Experience in the fire industry with a good knowledge of Fire Alarm and Sprinkler Systems would be preferred but not essential
- Good computer skills with proficiency in Word and Excel
- Excellent presentation, written and communication skills
- Display pride in quality of work and attention to detail
Applicants must be able to demonstrate superior organizational and planning skills along with a high attention to detail. In addition to this you must be able to perform under pressure, work well independently, whilst maintaining the overall maintenance team spirit.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun and friendly work environment.
If this sounds like the right direction for you, then apply online today to Peter Wotherspoon, or by emailing your resume to: email@example.com.